Thursday 21 May 2020

Does environment make a difference

Getting things done, does the environment make a difference. 100% yes.

Can you work in a messy environment? Definitely, does it make everything harder - definitely

When I work with clients and emails and communication goes wrong, most of the time the reason why is that at the other end it's in a pile -either a virtual pile like email of physical - paper (paper is easier to sort, but harder to fix its a tactile thing.
Right now I am working from a family house out of town - there is clothing everywhere in a spare room, I am getting things done, but is it harder work. My mind feels cluttered and it's more a challenge. Headphones help to block on noise buts its more than that, its pice of mind.

I am not a clean freak by any matter, but I just need to know where everything is. more to follow   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.