Thursday 14 May 2020

Starting the day right



There is something to be said for setting the day off right. Many People jump out of bed (after the alarm snooze button goes a few times) and rush to get to work. This was me for a long time, ever going to school. 

As an adult, you would think I would know better! It took a while, and some time in the military to get it right. One Job, I had after the military, required be to get up at 3:55, just to get to work on time. I was barely awake when I got out of the door, 10 mins later. The day I was 100% awake was when I came out to find my car gone - stolen! Ug.

Anyway now, I have set routine a patten that serves me well and involves taking time to settle my busy mind before I get started. I spend a lot of time on screen (as most of us do now) so I have to keep me time management, otherwise, it's gone. I have an understanding with the sales guy I work with, that I am doing "tech stuff" first thing in the morning and phone calls in the afternoon.  

Meditation - This was something that was "Woo-Woo" hippy duppy but when major professional sportspeople come out saying they are using it, things change. Check out Koby Bryant Here (RIP) - His work ethic was legendary.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.