Tuesday 9 October 2012

Different Views

Yesterday a discussion with a business acquaintance and a CEO came from 2 totally differnt points of view:

1. Angry- "The world and everyone is out to rip me off" - its not my fault (insert swearing) he did this to me" and we are toake leagl action" and

2. Well it didnt go as planned, we are owed $300 K but would rather let it go and move forward

It was like a divorce wher both parties are looking at the same event but have a totally different view. In the end i had to look at "my Gut" feeling to decide which path to follow. it was easy in the end- to much evidence to back the Company I am working with..... Just as well we do have 2 lawyers in house and one of the clients is a Auckland Lawyer based in Pukekohe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.